SleepPhones System with BlueSleep's Music for Dreams
Perfectly composed system with SleepPhones, classical music, and aromatherapy help you relax and fall asleep faster.
Renowned pianist Magdalena Baczewska plays fifteen classical music pieces that get progressively slower, more restful, and quieter, so that by the end of the hour, you can't help but fall asleep.
Inspired by Bach's Goldberg Variations which were commissioned by Count Keyserlingk - an insomniac - Ms. Baczewska focuses her interpretation on relaxing the listener. The album is a marriage of music and medicine. The soft soothing sounds will help your breathing and heart rate, and induce a healthy an regenerating sleep. From the short and serene Bach Prelude to the slow and quiet Satie Gymnopedies, the volume of the music diminished as the length of the pieces increases.
- Bach: Prelude in C
- Schumann: Of Foreign Lands and Peoples, Kinderszenen, Op.15
- Schumann: Pleading Child, Kinderszenen, Op.15
- Brahms: Intermezzo, Op. 118, No. 2
- Chopin: Nocturne in C# minor, posthumous
- Beethoven: Moonlight Sonata
- Debussy: Clair de Lune
- Schumann: Dreaming, Kinderszenen, Op.15
- Schumann: Almost Too Serious, Kinderszenen, Op.15
- Brahms: Intermezzo, Op. 119, No. 1
- Strauss: Dream, Op. 9
- Satie: Gymnopedie, No. 1
- Satie: Gymnopedie, No. 2
- Satie: Gymnopedie, No. 3
Choose your color, size, and accessory below.