Which Pillows Work with SleepPhones®?
Many people ask us if they need to consider a specific pillow when they use SleepPhones®. The good news is that virtually any kind of pillow will pair nicely with your SleepPhones®. Our flat speakers are padded, and most people find that they comfortably lay against the ear no matter which pillow they use.
That said, here are a few helpful things worth knowing when it comes to considering which pillow to use with your SleepPhones®:
- A popular, inexpensive choice is a traditional fluff pillow filled with polyester. This is an inexpensive and comfy pillow option that will work well for most people.
- Fluff pillows can also come with cotton fill. Cotton is inexpensive and biodegradable, but tends to be heavier and hold on to moisture more than polyester. For that reason, it's not the best option for sweaty sleepers.
- Sweaty sleepers will benefit from microfiber filling since it wicks away sweat and dries faster than other fills.
- Down is another popular fill choice, but it's more expensive and isn't as hygienic as polyester. For that reason, you won't want down pillows if you have a dust mite allergy.
- You won't notice the differences among pillow fillings if you use an allergy cover. If you opt for an allergy cover, choose one that is breathable and wash it frequently.
- A white pillow cover is a good choice because it lets you easily see when a wash is needed. You will want to wash your pillowcases at least once a week.
- If you tend to move around at night, a queen or king-sized pillow might be more comfortable for you.
- Replace your pillow every six months for maximum comfort and cleanliness.