Daylight Savings: Stats on "Spring Ahead" Suffering [Infographic]
- Transcript: Daylight Savings: Stats on "Spring Ahead" Suffering [Infographic]
- More Difficult Than Your Average Monday
- More than half of U.S. adults say they feel the effects of daylight saving time the Monday after resetting their clocks.
- Workers are less productive without sleep.
- 74% of workers over 30 who report not getting adequate sleep say sleepiness affects their work.
- We see an increase in traffic/machine accidents.
- 4% admit to actually getting into traffic accidents due to lack of sleep.
- 9% of Americans say they're likely to fall asleep at inappropriate moments, such as when driving or in a meeting.
- 39% of U.S. adults claim that daylight savings time affects their mood.
- 4% admit to being much less pleasant to be around.
- 5% even go as far as saying that the incredible Hulk has nothing on them.
How do you avoid the suffering? SleepPhones® pajamas for your ears Relieve stress and listen to music with wonderfully soft SleepPhones®, the world's most comfortable headphones for sleeping.Read more here.