Elevate Your ASMR Experience with SleepPhones
What is ASMR?
ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response. An exact ASMR definition is difficult, but it involves soothing sensations triggered by equally soothing stimuli. Some common sensations including tingling, relaxation, and sleepiness, while common stimuli include whispering, light touch, and sounds like crinkling paper or turning pages in a magazine.
ASMR and Sleep
Not surprisingly, many people use ASMR to fall asleep. Also not surprisingly, having the right headphones are an important part of your ASMR experience. SleepPhones are the best headphones for ASMR for these reasons:
- Comfortable design. SleepPhones feature flat speakers in a soft headband— meaning no more bulky headphones or painful earbuds. You can even remove the speakers to clean your headband!
- High-quality speakers. You'll get the most from your ASMR experience thanks to the clear, crisp sound quality of our premium speakers.
- Bluetooth® connectivity. In addition to our Classic SleepPhones with a cord, we also have wireless SleepPhones models that connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- A soft, comfortable headband. Our headbands are made from our super comfortable and stretchy SheepCloud fabric— and you can choose which color they come in.
- Long battery life. Your SleepPhones battery will last up to 10 hours on a 3 hour charge.
- Superior engineering. SleepPhones are the original and best-rated headphones for sleeping, relaxing, and ASMR--and they were developed by a doctor.
Enjoy your ASMR experience to its fullest with any of the SleepPhones models below!
ASMR Experts Endorse SleepPhones
Popular ASMR YouTubers agree that SleepPhones are the best headphones for ASMR. Check out the videos below to see why these popular ASMR personalities recommend them to their millions of followers!