Sleeping in the summer heat without air conditioning can be very uncomfortable! Here are 8 tips to help you drift off to sleep a little easier.
1. Keep a fan running. There is nothing worse than hot, stagnant air. Keep fresh air circulating by running a fan.
2. Try a bamboo summer sleeping mat on your bed to allow for better air circulation. These are popular in Taiwan where summers are very hot.
3. Swap your regular pillow for one filled with buckwheat. The buckwheat hulls allow air to circulate through the pillow, cooling it off quickly.
We want to go on The Ellen Degeneres Show!
We know Ellen has problems with getting to sleep sometimes, and we want to help her. But we don't know how to send her SleepPhones! We've Tweeted at her, written about her in our monthly newsletter, taken pictures with her (okay, a cardboard cutout of her), and tagged her in lots of social media. If you have an inside connection, like maybe you ran into her at the store the other day, tell her about SleepPhones! Okay, thanks, bye!
Just email us, any of us. email@example.com
Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) is a controversial and confusing subject in the world of psychology and neurology today. This non-clinical term was coined by a 30-year-old woman from New York named Jenn Allen who is also the founder of the ASMR Research Institute. The institute is driven by volunteers who are committed to determining the causes of these peculiar incidences.
Travel season is in full swing! SleepPhones® inventor Dr. Wei-Shin Lai shares her travel essentials to help you travel (and sleep) in comfort.
1. SleepPhones® headphones — SleepPhones® make the perfect travel companion. Listen to music in the car, on the plane or while falling asleep at your hotel.
2. Earplugs — Flying can be very loud. Wearing earplugs under you SleepPhones® can block out extraneous noise while allowing you to still listen to your favorite music or movie.
Title: Lead Graphic Designer
Favorite SleepPhones® product: RunPhones® Classic, but I can't wait for the wireless version coming soon!
How many hours do you sleep each night: 7
Favorite thing to do outside of work: Golf
What can't you live without: GPS because I would definitely be lost at times
Best advice you have ever received: Don't worry about the things you can't change, focus on the things you can.